Our course leader @britz asked a question on Twitter today on how to divide the reading of the book over the course period. Here is my suggestion:
1. We skip the Profile chapters as these deal with one individual per chapter. I am not sure if it's interesting to discuss these peoples work.
2. This is how I would chunk the chapters:
- Week 1: Introduction, Time for a rethink, One more time, how do people learn?
- Week 2: A contextual model for learning, Top-down learning, Bottom-up learning
- Week 3: Formal learning, Non-formal learning, On-demand learning
- Week 4: Experiential learning, Putting the model to use
Thanks for taking the time,